- Minimizes the appearance of discoloration and brightens skin tone for an instantly gratifying glow.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore skin health and vitality.
- Minimizes signs of aging and recharges skin with a patented combination of peptides.
- Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion.
- HydraFacial delivers instant and long-lasting results that you can see and feel. With ongoing treatments, you’ll notice intensely improved hydration, minimized dark spots and dramatically reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Only HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract and hydrate. HydraFacial super-serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow.
How It Works
Cleanse + Peel
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
Extract + Hydrate
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench skin.
Fuse + Protect
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize your glow.
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
What is HydraFacial good for my skin?
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. HydraFacial is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment.
Am I a candidate for this treatment?
The HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial treatment. Your physician or skin care professional may choose specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs. Consult your physician or skin care professional for a skin evaluation and sensitivity test.
How long does treatment take? Is there any downtime or pain involved?
Our goal is to help support you in a balanced lifestyle. That’s why HydraFacial is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes. You may put on makeup and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
What results may be expected? How many treatments are needed to see results? How long do the results last?
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last five to seven days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots and oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
Before and After Photos